A state grant is providing funds to put more officers on the streets this holiday season. The Houston-Galveston Area Council said $50,000 of a $295,000 grant will be used to put more officers on the streets through New Years Day. The officers will be trying to catch suspected drunk drivers.
Be careful this holiday season! Call a Houston DWI Lawyer immediately if you get arrested.
Related Houston Resources:
- DWI Arrests Over Thanksgiving Lower Than Expected in Houston
- 450 People in Houston Eligible for Drug Charge Dismissal or Retrial Due to False Evidence
- Another Houston Law Enforcement Officer Facing Drug Charges
- Not Another Houston Drug Testing Debacle
- Thanks to Uber, Fewer DWIs in Houston