What to say and what not to say when you came in the contact with the police?
- Name and date of birth. Police officers have to identify and you have to tell them your name and date of birth. That’s it! You don’t have to tell them anything else. And if you don’t, you gone go to jail.
- Don’t admit to anything. Just keep your mouth shot and remember that’s all you have to say.
- Don’t consent to a search. When the police came up if they have probable or a warrant they are gone search, they don’t gone ask your permission. So when they are asking it’s probable because they don’t have enough information. So remember, stick to point 1, name and date of birth.
- Shut your mouth. After you say name and date of birth, don’t say anything else. Nobody likes word vomit, especially me and I have to watch those videos. So just don’t say anything
- Be polite. Cops have guns, they wanna use them be nice and call a Blass Law lawyer.
Posted on April 14, 2020